Place of Origin:
ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ISO 45001
Full Diameter Worm Gear Full Welded Ball Valve
Full diameter worm gear welding ball valve flow channel adopts full flow structure. The valve has a floating ball structure, and the inclined elastic seal is pressed on top of the ball, even in the case of unstable pressure, the valve can be tight. The stem leak proof structure uses two "o" rings to allow the stem to turn freely and seal tightly. The product consists of a fully welded body and carbon reinforced Flon gaskets for long life in the presence of impurities and chemicals during frequent operation. Finely ground stainless steel ball can open and close freely for many years, reliable operation.
|Pressure||PN 16 Mpa≈40Mpa|
|Valve body||carbon steel ST37.0, A106-B; No. 20 steel|
|Sphere||stainless steel 304 or 316|
|Stem seal||perfluorinated adhesive|
|Sphere seal||RTFE (PTFE+C)|
|Operation mode||Handle, pneumatic, electric, turbine.|
1) Steel ball valve, welded end with axial load;
2) Do not need maintenance, adjustment and lubrication, easy to install, low operating costs under the long-term reliable operation;
3) The stem can be extended and easy to keep warm;
4) The operation handle can be removed and installed in reverse direction;
5) The valve body does not contain heavy and unreliable castings;
6) The installation of regulating mechanism is very simple.
Size display table
Use of product
City gas: gas output pipeline, main line and feeder supply pipeline, etc.
District heating: large heating equipment output pipeline, main line, branch line.
Hot switch: pipe and each loop open and close.
Steel plant: all kinds of fluid pipeline, exhaust gas discharge pipeline, gas and heat supply pipeline, fuel supply pipeline.
All kinds of industrial equipment: all kinds of heat treatment pipes, all kinds of industrial gas and heat pipes.
Application: heating system, heating area, industrial pipeline and other applications.
Drawing of structure:
Send your inquiry directly to us