Place of Origin:
ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ISO 45001
Excellent Sealing And Durability FT14, FT44 Series Single Orifice Lever Float Steam Trap - Mechanical Type
FT44 Lever Float Steam Trap utilizes a double orifice that allows the pressure of the stamen to be relatively reduced when the valve is opened, resulting in an oversized displacement. During operation, the float floats up and down with the change of the liquid level in the valve cavity, driving the lever to open or close the valve seat. Since the valve seat hole is below the condensate water level, a water seal is formed, and the water and steam are naturally separated, so as to achieve no steam leakage. Widely used in petroleum, chemical, food, papermaking, metallurgy and other industries of large-scale steam equipment and autoclaving, air conditioning equipment, dryers, various large-scale heat exchangers, etc.
2.Main overall dimensions
3. Use and maintenance
Fire gate valves are often used in automatic sprinkler fire pipeline systems, rotating handwheels to control the opening and closing of water sources in water supply pipelines.
(1) Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
(2) Before installation, check whether the product model, tag and specification are consistent, and check whether the parts of the whole machine are defective and loose.
(3) Before installation, the pipeline should be cleaned, and there should be enough straight pipe section at the valve inlet, and equipped with a filter.
(4) The installation site should consider the comprehensive personnel and equipment, even if it is operated, it is conducive to disassembly and maintenance.
(5) The signal box is connected to the fire protection system circuit.
Send your inquiry directly to us