Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Pressure:||3.2Mpa||Nominal Diameter:||15mm-150mm|
|Operating Temperature:||≤232℃||Applicable Media:||Water|
Unidirectional Float Thermostatic Steam Trap,
DN15 Float Thermostatic Steam Trap,
Mechanical Steam Trap Types DN15
Unidirectional AIC, AIC-FH series float thermostatic steam trap mechanical type
AIC Series steam traps feature a stainless steel thermostatic cartridge exhaust air valve that does not cause air resistance. DN15~ DN25 series working pressure does not exceed 1.4MPa, suitable for continuous drainage, and rapid discharge of air and non-condensable gases, especially suitable for heat exchange systems and medium and low pressure steam main lines due to pressure fluctuations due to intermittent hydrophobicity; DN40, DN50 working pressure does not exceed 3.2MPa, suitable for pressure fluctuations, or easy to produce a large amount of condensate occasions, such as various steam pipe networks, heating equipment, drying equipment, heating equipment, petrochemical distillation tower equipment and so on.
2.Main overall dimensions
3. Use and maintenance
Fire gate valves are often used in automatic sprinkler fire pipeline systems, rotating handwheels to control the opening and closing of water sources in water supply pipelines.
(1) Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
(2) Before installation, check whether the product model, tag and specification are consistent, and check whether the parts of the whole machine are defective and loose.
(3) Before installation, the pipeline should be cleaned, and there should be enough straight pipe section at the valve inlet, and equipped with a filter.
(4) The installation site should consider the comprehensive personnel and equipment, even if it is operated, it is conducive to disassembly and maintenance.
(5) The signal box is connected to the fire protection system circuit.
Contact Person: Lily Xie