Place of Origin:
ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ISO 45001
Energy Efficient SIB Series All Stainless Steel Sealed Type Inverted Barrel Steam Trap Mechanical Type
An inverted bucket trap is a mechanical trap whose main structure is an inverted stainless steel open barrel with a spool lever attached to the top of the barrel. Its working principle is to generate buoyancy according to the density of steam and condensate, and the change of buoyancy causes the pontoon to move up and down, driving the adjustment and switching of the valve seat of the spool connected to it.
2.Main overall dimensions
3. Use and maintenance
Fire gate valves are often used in automatic sprinkler fire pipeline systems, rotating handwheels to control the opening and closing of water sources in water supply pipelines.
(1) Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
(2) Before installation, check whether the product model, tag and specification are consistent, and check whether the parts of the whole machine are defective and loose.
(3) Before installation, the pipeline should be cleaned, and there should be enough straight pipe section at the valve inlet, and equipped with a filter.
(4) The installation site should consider the comprehensive personnel and equipment, even if it is operated, it is conducive to disassembly and maintenance.
(5) The signal box is connected to the fire protection system circuit.
Send your inquiry directly to us