Place of Origin:
ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ISO 45001
Stainless Steel Sanitary Diaphragm Valve Ferrule Casting Body Manual Handle
Sanitary Diaphragm Valve Stainless Steel Feature:
1. Unique seal design, no dead angles
2. Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4).Meet ASME BPE standard
3. Manual handle, pneumatic actuator, electric actuator are interchangeable.
4. A wide selection of body types for choose from,2 way,3 way U type/T type/Multiport/Tank Bottom
5. Certificates: 3A, PED 2014/68/EU, ISO9001/2008.
6. Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE.
8. 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected.
Description of stainless steel Diaphragm valve
Diaphragm valve structure form and the general valve is very different, is a new type of valve, is a special form of truncated valve, its opening and closing parts is a piece of soft material made of the diaphragm, the body cavity and the valve cover cavity and drive components separated, is widely used in various fields. Commonly used diaphragm valves are rubber lined diaphragm valve, fluorine lined diaphragm valve, unlined diaphragm valve, plastic diaphragm valve. Diaphragm valve structure is simple, fluid resistance is small, flow capacity is larger than other types of valves with the same specifications; No leakage, can be used for high viscosity and suspended particles medium regulation. The diaphragm separates the media FROM the upper chamber of the stem, so there is no packing and no leakage of media. However, due to the limitations of diaphragm and lining material, pressure resistance, temperature resistance is poor, generally only applicable to 1.6mpa nominal pressure and 150℃ below. Features :(1) fluid resistance is small. (2) can be used for medium containing hard suspended matter; Because THE MEDIUM IS ONLY IN CONTACT WITH THE BODY AND DIAPHRAGM, THERE IS NO FILLER BOX, NO FILLER BOX LEAKAGE, AND NO corrosion TO THE STEM part. (3) suitable for corrosive, viscous, slurry media. (4) can not be used in high pressure occasi
Why choose us
1. Manufacture diaphragm valves for more than 20 years, manufactured more than 600,000 pcs.
2. This means we updated and optimized the diaphragm valve many times, and solve the problem in advance, more stable quality.
3. No dead angle.
4. Seal imported from Denmark.
Send your inquiry directly to us