Place of Origin:
ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ISO 45001
1.5 inch Sanitary Diaphragm Valve Ferrule Casting Body Manual Handle
Sanitary Diaphragm Valve
1. Unique seal design, no dead angles
2. Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4).Meet ASME BPE standard
3. Manual handle, pneumatic actuator, electric actuator are interchangeable.
4. A wide selection of body types for choose from,2 way,3 way U type/T type/Multiport/Tank Bottom
5. Certificates: 3A, PED 2014/68/EU, ISO9001/2008.
6. Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE.
8. 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected.
Description of Diaphragm valve
Manual or pneumatic operation, specifically for sanitary and aseptic processes in the pharmaceutical industry. This valve is ideal for fluid control and on/off tasks. The diaphragm provides a body seal and a seat seal. There is no path to the outside environment, so the diaphragm valve is suitable for aseptic processes. When the valve is closed, the pressure pad supporting the diaphragm moves toward the sealing surface on the valve body. As the pressure plate moves, the diaphragm bends and is forced to the seat area in the center of the valve body, thus closing the fluid path to the valve body. The relationship between the valve body and the pressure plate prevents the compression of the diaphragm. The valve can be operated manually or pneumatically, or it can be controlled by a controller and solenoid valve.
Why choose us
1. Manufacture diaphragm valves for more than 20 years, manufactured more than 600,000 pcs.
2. This means we updated and optimized the diaphragm valve many times, and solve the problem in advance, more stable quality.
3. No dead angle.
4. Seal imported from Denmark.
Send your inquiry directly to us